How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Steps of Deactivate Facebook Account
1. Open Your Facebook Application
2. Tap on setting
3. Scroll Down and Tab on Account information and Controls
4. And tab on Deactivation and Deletion
Deactivation means your account will be disabled and your name and photos will be removed from most things you've shared. You'll be able to continue using messenger.
Deletion means delete your facebook account, you won't be able to retrieve the content or information you've shared on facebook. Your messanger and all of your messanges will also be deleted.
5. Select Deactivate Account
6. And enter your current Facebook password
After Deactivate Facebook account your account will be temporarily deactivate. And you can also permanently remove your account by click on deletion. The method should be same on deactivating facebook account on mobile and desktop. Just find the Account Information and Controls setting on desktop. This guide will be based on mobile devices.